Tag's brother got married in Las Vegas yesterday so we made the trip out. We had a great time! The kids were awesome on the drive. They both travel really well! I have family that lives near Vegas so we spent a little time with them as well. I didn't take a ton of pictures with my camera, I'm waiting to get the good pictures from everyone else. On Thursday Tag and I thought it would be fun to walk down the strip since it was about 80 degrees, a beautiful day. We stopped for lunch at the New York New York Hotel and then headed over to M&M World with Tom. On Halloween Lily went trick or treating in my family's neighborhood. Then we had wedding events all day Saturday. Here are a few pictures I got.
6 months ago

7 wonderful comments:
Such great pictures!! I was in Vegas this past weekend too, at my friend's bachelorette party. It totally reminded me of the time when we were there together long ago ;)
xoxo
What a fun Halloween adventure. Lily looks darling in her Cinderella costume! She must have had a blast at M & M world. That is either the biggest hot dog ever or the smallest girl eating a pretty big hot dog. :)
OK I am so so so sad I could not make it out for the wedding, I am not sure if my Dad filled you guys in, if not check out my blog for the whole scoop. Long story short I was not allowed to leave the state. Anyway, thank you for posting pictures so I can pretend I was there!
I love the picture of Lily eating the giant hot dog. It's bigger than she is. :) The wedding pictures are cute too with the matching outfits. It sounds like you had a fun trip.
Great pictures. I love the colors of the wedding and Lily looks cute in her brown dress. The hotdog picture is priceless....makes me crave a hot dog. I'm glad you had a good trip and that traveling with the kids was ok.
Great hot dog picture!
I love lily with that hotdog- too funny!
Post a Comment