Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Tribute To The Grandmothers

Lily and Harrison are very lucky to have such incredible grandmothers. Both of them are so involved and so much fun. They read and sing and play and do so many other fun things. It's a huge blessing that we have both of them in our lives. The kids will grow up feeling very loved :) Thanks Nona and Grandma Hadd, you guys are the best!



5 wonderful comments:

Catherine said...

Such cute pictures, I especially love the one with Harrison and your mom, he looks so cuddly!

Ryan & Keri said...

I love your tribute--very sweet and how blessed you are!

Freddy and Mandy said...

Your babies are so sweet!!! I miss you!

jaredelizabeth said...

I am REALLY pregnant....that picture of your mom and Harrison made me cry....I don't know why, but it sure was cute.

Crafty Momma said...

I hope you do realize you have to absolutely beauttiful children!! So precious!! You should enlarge the picture of your mom and harrison in black and white and frame it!! I am wanting another one really bad!!