Friday, November 14, 2008

10 Pounds!

Harrison spits up a lot, so the pediatrician wanted to weigh him just to make sure he's gaining enough weight. I took him in yesterday and he weighs a whooping 10 pounds! Lily didn't weigh 10 pounds until she was around 6 months. I love my big chunky baby boy. The large amounts of spitting up doesn't bother me, especially now that I know it hasn't effected his weight. I am excited that he started out at 6lbs 13 oz and by 6 weeks old weighs 10 lbs. Way to go Harrison! When I was taking this picture of him, Lily walked in the room drinking her PediaSure, very appropriate :)

11 wonderful comments:

Mad Hadder said...

Good growing Buddy Boy!! He's taking after his dad! I remember having bad backaches when Taggart was about one. Then one day I had a "Duh" moment realizing aching back was due to monster child I'd been lugging way past the year mark!! He's darling. Can't wait to cuddle him nonstop in just a week!! Do you think he's going to like the Superman cape I'm making him????

Jessica said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? He is darling. Glad things are going well.

The Girly Girls said...

He's rounding out! It's great until they are 13 months, 24 pounds and not walking yet.

Dannenbergs said...

Yeah!!! Good job Harrison. It sure is nice to have an average size baby with average, manageable problems. He's really cute.

jaredelizabeth said...

I should come lift him to get use to what my baby will be like when he is born....only 7 or 8 weeks.....can you believe it. I think Harrison looks like Tag a lot in that second picture. Let's do a playdate next week. My mom comes on Thursday, so lets do it at the beginning of the week like Monday. I have to pick up Mia from school at 2:00 but other than that, we are free, so let me know what works with your schedule. laters.

Pahua Fam said...

Lily will hopefully one day get to be the little big sister. :) Mike has to remember to say his "younger brother" not his "little brother" because he definitely outgrew Mike long ago. Cute, he looks like Tag in the second pic.

Jennifer Groves said...

He so looks like Taggert. What a cutie. I'm glad he's growing well.

Catherine said...

You can tell he's getting plenty of nourishment when you hear him eat, he's too funny! I love expressive children when they nurse!

BradandMelanie said...

Sounds like he is doing great! It is always comforting to know that they are growing well. Our Sam was almost 10 lbs at birth - can you imagine giving birth to a baby the size of Harrison? Maybe you'll never have to imagine it ;) Harrison is a cutie (and so is Lily), I bet she is such a big helper these days!

The Allens said...

He is so cute! I love his cheeks!

Shelly and Ben said...

I hope you see this Tracy. Trent spit up more than like 3 babies combined!! He's also been my BIGGEST baby in all aspects and at all ages. He's FINALLY stopped spitting up, for the most part, now at 10 months old! Go figure. Point is, I agree with what you said. Don't worry about the spitting up if he's growing well. Just look at Trent!