Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Sunday Afternoon

We are all about sleeping and resting on Sundays. It didn't take Harrison very long to figure out that we enjoy a long Sunday afternoon nap.

5 wonderful comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

That is the coolest pillow....I'm guessing it's something your mom picked out. He is so stinking cute!

Ali Richardson said...

He is seriously getting cuter by the minute (if it's even possible for him to be cuter). I wish we lived closer, I want to squeeze him (& Lily too...and you too of course)!!!!!

Pahua Fam said...

Cute feet, cute faces, just stinkin cute! I love that Lily is so girly with her dresses and such...as Cam sits here next to me with her Thomas the train shirt on. :)
So, I was thinking it was too early to change my blog background to Christmas theme but now you gave me the bug!
Love the Christmas music!

Shelly said...

He's just a little mini Tag. Love the blog updates and fun things you've put on there. Even though we just closed on our new house and we are busy with moving, I just can't even think about not being with you guys this week for the holiday. I get all teary eyed.

Kara said...

Ohhh... Sunday afternoon naps are the best, especially if you can have a nice warm baby body nearby! :)