Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Birthday Came Early!!!

This year for my birthday I only wanted one thing, the BOB Revolution stroller. My birthday isn't until the end of April, but Tag just couldn't wait. Plus, he thought it would be a good idea to buy it now since we had family come into town. This is the greatest stroller ever. Your child could weigh as much as a tank and you wouldn't even notice when pushing this stroller. You can practically push it with one finger. I have had some back problems recently so I don't feel at all bad spending the money on this heaven made stroller. We were going to have to buy a double stroller anyway so why not buy one that makes life so much easier. Who else loves their BOB?

5 wonderful comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

So this is the infamous BOB! How exciting for you! And no, Ryan's not here anymore. He left after our ski trip last weekend. Sad day. Anyway . . . he may be back in town another time. We'll have to wait and see.

Pahua Fam said...

Never hear of BOB, why is it in all caps? :) Isn't it funny how our taste in gifts has changed? I once loved designer purses, clothes, and makeup, now I love jogging strollers, family trips to the zoo, and I would take a picnic in the park over fine dining any day. Happy early birthday to you!

Ali Richardson said...

COOL!!!!! I've only heard great things about the BOB, congrats!!! Can you use it with an infant seat or does baby #2 just sit right in it? Josh got me Tivo for my b-day and I am so thrilled. I am a t.v. addict, so basically, he gave me the gift of freedom. I can finally leave the house :) ha ha j/k.
XO

Catherine said...

I've seen these in my stroller class and they look so cool! I already have my single jogger but when I get my double, maybe I'll go for Bob's!

jaredelizabeth said...

Sigh....you know I'm in love with my BOB. It's the only major purchase we've ever made that I didn't have any buyers remorse over. It's worth every single penny!!!!! So happy for you.