Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lily's New Tap Shoes!


Lily got her first pair of tap shoes today. I pulled out one of my old pairs and we had a good time tap dancing in the garage.

7 wonderful comments:

Jessica said...

That's so cute, my favorite part is when she puts her hands in the air and says "ta-da!"

jaredelizabeth said...

adorable! I love the heal-toe....great technique! I love the new spring look for your blog....very springy and happy.

The more the better on any camping trips this next summer fall, but we just have to make sure we plan some and hopefully we can get together with the Barnhurst's this fall!!

Freddy and Mandy said...

That's my girl! Get her into classes right away! So cute!

Ryan & Keri said...

I love her little squeals and her heel-toe. It's so cute! I just can't believe how old she is! It's kind of sad how fast she is growing!

Dannenbergs said...

She's a natural! Go Lily!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Why do I sometimes get the feeling when I look at these little movies of Lily that I'm seeing what Tracy was like as a little girl? ;) I'm so sorry that you're feeling sick right now, but just remember that even though it feels like you'll be sick forever, "this too shall pass..." The blog looks fantastic. :-)

BradandMelanie said...

Hi Tracy! We loved the tap dance video, she is a superstar! I bet she keeps a smile on your face even though you're not feeling well. Hang in there :)