Thursday, March 27, 2008

Family Photo

While Tag's family was in town we had our family photo taken. We thought that Saturday would be a warm sunny day because Friday was a warm sunny day. Oh, that's right, I forgot we live in Denver and the weather changes every 5 minutes!! Saturday was a freezing, windy disaster of a day. We had planned to wear short sleeved polo shirts because of course it's Spring now. The woman who took our picture did such a fantastic job. I think she hid our goose bumps and shivering smiles very well! Here are some of the photos we took. If you look closely at the group photo we took wearing our jackets you will see that Grandpa Hadd was able to sneak into the photo their dog, Mugsy. I won't name any names, but some members of the family were very against having their photo taken with the dog. It looks like Grandpa Hadd won!





6 wonderful comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

Love the pics. You look fab and Lily looks good in yellow. Beautiful family. I'd say Tag looks good too, but I still can't decide if it was weird that I told you I liked his hair long....he he. laters.

Catherine said...

Such cute pictures, they turned out so well! Who took them for you? I love the picture of Lily and her cousin on the slide, it's precious!

Crafty Momma said...

They turned out so cute! You guys don't look cold at all! I hate that when the weather doesn't turn out like you want it. I like the yellow and blue, those were the colors we wore for our family pictures just after Christian and I were married and I think those were the best pictures I have ever taken!

Pahua Fam said...

What a great idea. I never thought about having the grandparents and aunts,uncles in family pics. Our only professional family pick is when Cameron was 3 months old with just the 3 of us. Cute!

Jessica said...

They turned out great! Where are you guys at for the group pictures? What a good looking family! And a "high five" to you for hosting a big family gathering like that, you're a better woman than I am... I don't know if I could handle all that stress.
Oh and congrats on your stroller, I'm sure you'll use it constantly.

Ryan & Keri said...

What fun photos! I love family pictures--even though the guys always grumble!! How are you feeling, Tracy? You look great!! And Lily looks so darling, as always.