Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Life in The Giles House

Yes, there is life in our house! Sorry we have not been very good about updating our blog. I have no energy and still feel sick all the time, even with Zofran. It keeps me from throwing up for the most part, but I still feel crummy the rest of the time. The other night I got sick and Lily could hear me in the bathroom. She got up out of bed and put her favorite pink blanket around me and stood there patting my back saying "Poor mommy, so sick". She is such a sweet girl. I feel bad that she has seen me throw up so much! Anyway, I promise that we will get more pictures and posts up soon. Oh, my doctor moved my due date up a couple of days. That's always good news. October 12th!

3 wonderful comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet girl! I know you don't want to go past your due date, but if you do, how about the 17th? I don't mind sharing my bday!

Jennifer Groves said...

Lily is such a sweet girl, and one of our favorite little people friends. I'm so sorry that you are feeling so yucky. Hang in there!

sethandlacey said...

How sweet (the blanket thing, not the sick thing...:) Sorry you aren't feeling so hot. I'm so excited for you though!!! Good luck.