Friday, November 27, 2009

Ornament Wreath

My very crafty friend, Tifani, gave me another great idea. Mine looks different from the sample one on the site we got the instructions from (Eddie Ross). First, I used about half the number of ornaments he suggested using. Second, I used several different sizes. I had fun making it, for directions on how you can make one click here.


6 wonderful comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

very festive and happy! Yay, Holiday!

Season said...

I love it! I had no idea those were so easy to make. I'm so gonna try it. Hooray for fun projects!

Ali Richardson said...

LOVE!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!! Well done! xoxoxo

Nancy said...

Love the wreath. Very festive. Sorry I don't remember the cheerio site template. I changed it because it wasn't showing all three columns on my mother-in-law's computer. I don't know what the problem was--maybe the site, but more likely my in-laws older computer. I love checking your blog. Merry Christmas!

Crafty Momma said...

It's adorable! I always thought they were cute, but what a great idea to make one! Plastic I'm sure right? Maybe I'll wait until after christmas when the good ones go on sale! ;) thanks for the handed down idea!

The Allens said...

That wreath is on my to do list...especially since it is so easy to make! Yours turned out so cute!