Happy Halloween! We took the kids trick or treating in our neighborhood. Then, just stayed home and passed out candy. Lily had a blast and Harrison wasn't really sure what was going on. Harrison was Batman, and Lily dressed up as a Musketeer. It was pretty cold out last night so we didn't stay out too long. The kids really enjoyed watching trick or treaters come to our house.


There was a house on our street that was the best! They were grilling hot dogs in their garage and passing out warm apple cider. Also, they had music blasting so the kids could dance. Lily was a little confused when they handed her a hot dog instead of candy, but Tag and I enjoyed it! I tried to get a picture of how many people they had lined up. Luckily, we got there before the crowd.

6 months ago

7 wonderful comments:
Happy Halloween! Cameron would have loved the hot dog, but would have asked for candy too.lol!
I love your kids costumes...so cute! Looks like it was super cold, but I'm glad you had fun!
I think handing out hotdogs sounds like a great idea. Your kids looked so cute!
too bad about the snow. We're having near summer weather over here. i miss you guys.
What a cool idea for the hot dogs and cider! And the kids look darling. I miss Denver's snow; and it's nice that it comes and goes. One day, it's a blizzard, the next it's fall weather. How are you feeling?? It looks like you threw a great Halloween party. Hope things continue to go well, Tracy.
They look so cute! I can't believe you had that much snow on Halloween. I love the pictures of Lily playing in it. I have great memories of playing in snow up to my shoulders as a child when we lived in Denver.
Your kids look great! Good job for toughing out the snow!
Post a Comment