Yes, Harrison does walk and I have video taped it. However, the camera I use to take videos so I can post to the blog is MIA. I took a couple of pictures of him this morning. I used the sport setting, but they ended up blurry anyway. They'll just have to do for now. Even blurry he still looks pretty cute!
When I found out that Harrison was going to be a boy, I immediately started collecting Brio train pieces. I love Brio! Harrison is still a little young for it, he mostly just tries to tear it all apart, but Lily and I really get into it. Playing with the train set is one of my favorite things to do with the kids.

1 wonderful comments:
A very neat train set! I love those Borders days too. What a neat idea. The nearest Borders to us is 50 min away. We never go there. But there is rumor of one being built down here where we are.
Post a Comment