Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We are enjoying it from the comfort of our own home and for the very first time we are celebrating by ourselves. We thought about taking a trip to Las Vegas to be with family, but we decided to just stay home. It feels kind of weird not having friends and family around. However, I'm pretty impressed with my Thanksgiving feast I made all by myself! It may not look like much, but I'm pretty proud of it. It tasted delicious and that's all that counts, right?! I think the buttermilk mashed potatoes were my favorite. Last night at about 8:30 p.m. I decided that maybe I should actually attempt to make a thanksgiving dinner, so off to the store I went. I ran into some friends who invited us to join them and their family for Thanksgiving, but I was already excited about giving my dinner a try. Thanks Carolyn and Stephen, it meant a lot to us! Lily was a huge help to me in the kitchen. We had a great time cooking up a storm. Now time for naps, going to a movie, then some yummy pie and leftovers for dinner! Happy Thanksgiving!

The Feast!

The Sous Chef and her masterpiece!

6 months ago

3 wonderful comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! My little ones have colds so it was hard to tote them to Nana and Grandpas but we managed.
Hey!!!! You know what!? this means that you are now an official grown-up. I still haven't got there yet...and probably won't until my mom it too old to cook. GREAT JOB!!! xo
Yum Yum Yum! I'm glad you had a good day. I'm leaving your blog on so we can listen to your music!!! The kids are dancing to the chipmunks right now.
Post a Comment