Thursday, October 29, 2009

Heaps of Snow!

You know there is a lot of snow outside when you watch a man cross country ski across your front yard and down the street. We are getting hit by a crazy snow storm. It's been fun watching from the comfort of our home, but I knew that I would only be able to hold Lily off for so long. She was begging to go outside and make snow angels, so I finally broke down this afternoon. We had a lot of fun and I of course took tons of pictures. We even made a little snowman. Yeah for snow!

                                                       The view from our front door!






I was going to try to run an errand today, but not after I saw how much snow my car was buried under.  Guess I need to remember to park in the garage!


                                                                         Snow Angels!



Climbing to our front door!

















It's hard to believe that these are the pictures I was taking just over a week ago.












4 wonderful comments:

Jessica said...

The snow on your car is crazy! Way to go playing outside today. I planned to "when the snow stopped," but it never did!!

Thanks for the picture from Lily's party by the way, we had a great time!

Ali Richardson said...

SOOO Cool!!! My sister in law lives in Iowa and is dying waiting for their first snow. I guess it's like in the 50s over there and she's getting restless. Great pics, thanks for sharing them!
XO

Shelly said...

Wow! That's all I can say.

Pahua Fam said...

Your pictures appear to go from the perfect fall day to the perfect winter day. Crazy! Love the dance party, just wait 'til she wants to have one when she is 12 then you might not be too excited....unless it is girls only.lol!