Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Book Club

Last week (the 23rd), I went to book club. I know I've said this before, but I love my book club not just because I love to discuss books, but because I absolutely adore the women that go. We usually spend about an hour talking about the book and then the rest of the time we spend laughing and telling our funny life stories. It's a rare occasion for me to end one of these evenings not having shed any tears from laughing so hard. I find myself frequently wiping away the moisture collecting in my eyes from all of the hilarious comments and stories. Apart from spending time with my family, I look forward to these nights more than anything else. Last week we ended up in my friend's car talking until 11:30 p.m. Thanks Monae and Leslie! That was such a blast!

0 wonderful comments: