Monday, July 13, 2009

Belleview Park

Today we went to a neat park with our neighbors. It was really hot out so the cool water felt nice. There is a long stream that you can walk down. At one point my friend and I saw a snake getting ready to enter the water. It was pretty close to where the kids were playing. Once I knew Lily was safe and out of it's way, it was kind of neat watching it slide into the water, cross and get out on the other side. There should be sign - Snake Crossing. Lily enjoyed seeing it. There is also a train you can ride and a little petting zoo. It was really fun and I know we will be back soon. Off topic, we have been experiencing some crazy weather here in Colorado. It has rained almost everyday since May. Not everyday, but close to it. When Tag was considering taking another job we had ranked Seattle as his number two choice. I was actually very disappointed when we didn't get an offer there, which it wasn't a surprise because it wasn't his first choice. However, I was a little bummed, but the weather sure has made up for it. I love the rain and have really enjoyed all the moisture we have received. Sure enough when we were getting ready to leave the park this afternoon, the dark clouds rolled in and it started to pour.




Harrison having fun waving and clapping :)



I asked Lily to go sit by Harrison so I could get a picture and she said, "I'm sick of pictures". I asked her to do it anyway and this is the face she made when I asked her to smile! Funny girl. I can't blame her, I would be sick of pictures too if I had a mother that couldn't put her camera down. At least Harrison still humors me :)

4 wonderful comments:

Pahua Fam said...

That park looks awesome! You have so many fun things to do in Colorado. Cameron gets very sick of her picture being taken too, at least Lily gives you great pictures 99.999% of the time. Cameron usually gives me a silly, sick of smiling, type of face all of the time. ;)

Mad Hadder said...

Tracy be sure and bring your camera to the reunion!! You're awesome at it!!! Hey, I talked to Noelle today and she's really really excited about the 5K an said some others were too! What time do you want to start it?

Mom said...

Great pics Tracy! I love seeing pictures of the kids! Love you!

Crafty Momma said...

What a fun place! I am still trying to discover cool places to go around here. It has been really hot here in the 100's! I bought delia a little wading pool just to set out on the bacl patio so she can still play outside and be cool at the same time.