Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Going Private . . . Again!

Awhile back I made our blog private, then I made it public because a private blog can only invite 100 people. With all of our family and friends we were rapidly approaching our 100 limit. Knowing that we weren't finished making friends and meeting new people that we might like to invite to our blog we just decided to go public again. Lately I have been feeling because of Tag's line of work that I would feel better about having a private blog. To remedy our 100 limit, I set up another blog that is an exact replica of this blog. Every time I make a post on this one I just cut, copy and paste onto the other blog - super easy. The blogs look exactly alike and will have the same posts. Please let me know if I can send you an invitation to view our family blog. I will be doing it soon. From what I understand you don't have to have a gmail account to accept the invitation. Just type in your email address and make up a password. I could be wrong about that, but give it a try anyway. Thanks for understanding!

9 wonderful comments:

The Girly Girls said...

I'd love an invitation.

beckynelson79@gmail.com

Christa Jeanne said...

Does that mean that I now have to admit I'm blog-stalking you? ;)

popcultureperiodista [at] gmail [dot] com

Ali Richardson said...

Invite me, invite me!!! xo

Beth said...

We would enjoy an invite also.

tracie said...

Oooh, I want in!!!!! :)

kris and ty said...

I would love an invite!
krisandty@yahoo.com

The Allens said...

Me too!
allestac@yahoo.com

talitha said...

Me, too.

Trooperswife@aol.com

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

Dont forget about me! We are family after all! BrianAndLindsay42508@gmail.com