I took the kids hiking in Boulder today. We had a great time eating lunch, hiking and then enjoying a little Ben & Jerry's on Pearl Street. It's a good thing Harrison likes chillin' in the backpack because he spends a great deal of time in it.
6 months ago

4 wonderful comments:
The baby backpack can get heavy. The icecream looks yummy.
Love the picture of Lily in the hat, so cute! Her singing is so soft and sweet. Cameron can belt out quite a few tunes but they are not quiet at all, very loud and boisterous. :)
You are such a fun mom, Tracy! And I love hearing Lily sing! What a sweet girl!! Glad you're enjoying CO so much!
You're so adventerous! Up to Boulder w/o Tag? Good for you (of course it would be beter with him...) I just mean you are brave. Looks like a lot of fun! I think I need to get one of those backpacks.
Post a Comment