I know that a lot of you have been anxiously waiting to hear if we are moving and we have made our decision. Tag received a job offer in DC this week. He had applied for several positions in his company. He ranked the DC office as his first choice and it happens to be one of the top offices in the company. When they called to offer him the position we realized this was a huge compliment to Tag. Unfortunately, the offer was for not as much money as we would need to completely uproot our family and move across the country. We did make a counter offer not knowing what to expect, today they said they stand firm with their first offer. With no regret Tag turned the offer down and wished them the best of luck. We will be staying in Denver. We feel really good about our decision to stay here. I thought I would be more disappointed, but instead I feel a huge sense of relief. Maybe it's because the waiting is over and we finally know what we are doing. It just feels right to stay here for now. Sorry to everyone who thought that you might be getting rid of us. We are sticking around!
6 months ago

8 wonderful comments:
Mary Jane is dancing for joy for her friend Lily won't be leaving! Congratulations on the offer, but are glad you will stay.
Cousins in Maryland are disappointed.
I'm happy the waiting is over :) Your house is so beautiful and it seems like you have deep roots with your friends and your community there so I'm glad you get to stay. If you move anywhere else, PLEASE let it be back to California!!! Geez, we miss you!!
Colorado seems like such a wonderful place for you. Happy to hear that you are staying put.
Yeah, we're glad you're staying!
For entirely selfish reasons, THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!
things just work our the way they are supposed to! You guys totally belong in denver..if not in the west! You do the funnest things. That would have made you that much further away from me!
YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! need I say more!
Post a Comment