The other night I was reading a book with Harrison on my lap. When Lily gets out of bed at night we usually send her back to sleep, but on this rare occasion I let her curl up on my lap and sleep while I read. I probably enjoyed it more than they did.
6 months ago

9 wonderful comments:
Ahh, I love those moments. We have to enjoy them while they last.
I love the picture of Lily by the tree. She looks like a little girl now, no longer a toddler. You guys have adorable kids.
Priceless! Cam has those same pj's "Santa's Favorite" :)
SO sweet, Tracy!! What a precious picture and what a sweet moment.
Such a cute picture!
That looks like the sweetest spot in the house!!! xoxo
Tracy! You look so happy...what an amazing family you have! I am so happy for you!
That is the sweetest picture. You'll have to print it and frame it or something. It was good to see you the other night...I wish I could have stayed longer to chat!
I adore this picture! It is the sweetest!
Cute picture. They will be gone long before you are ready for it.
Post a Comment