Wednesday, December 10, 2008

He Smiles!

For a few weeks now, Harrison has been smiling. I have had a tough time getting a good picture of it. He was smiling today in his swing so I ran to take a picture and he closed his eyes. Go figure. Lily wanted me to take a picture of her with her baby doll by the swing and the last picture is of her after church on Sunday standing by our undecorated Christmas tree. I'm finally getting to that task today!


5 wonderful comments:

Jessica said...

I can't help but notice your swing...don't you love it? I wish I was swung side to side instead of front to back when I was a baby! :) Ryann loves hers. Glad to see you guys are doing well. Take care of those cuties and have a good holiday.

BradandMelanie said...

Love the smile picture! It is so fun as you get to see their little personalities come out :)

Melanie said...

What a sweet smiling picture Tracy! He is so cute and getting so big! Charlie was the same way, he gained weight so fast. At four months he was 17 lbs and now he's almost six months old! It's crazy.

Check out my new blog:
www.melanieleephotography.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Cute Smile!! Question on the g-diapers...how much more do they cost and do they keep the mess contained? Maybe you can post a tutorial for me on the "Web Fam" blog. I've had several people try to get me to do cloth/washable ones. It is a big initial investment and I want to make sure something works before I go full force, ya know?

The Wanbergs said...

He is such a cutie! I love the picture of you with both the kids on your lap. Moments like those are the ones we will truly cherish when they are big.