Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My blue eyed babies!

Harrison has Lily's eyes and I love it! My dad has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen and I have always been so jealous of them. Don't get me wrong, I love my poo brown eyes very much! Tag's dad also has really pretty blue eyes. Well, I thought we were just plain lucky that Lily got them, but now Harrison has them too. I really hope they stay blue. Thanks to Tag's dad and my dad for passing on the blue eyes gene.


3 wonderful comments:

Kelly said...

Harrison looks so much like your hubby, and Lily is the mini you! So adorable:) Hope you guys had a wonderful (and white!?) Christmas! LUVS! kel

tracie said...

I think my eyes are the color of poo too!! Now if only my kids would get the chance to have blue eyes. Highly unlikely. :(

The Ball Family said...

Your children are beautiful!