Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas is here!

Today my mom and I took Lily and Harrison to see Santa. Lily wrote Santa a letter and was very excited to see him. However, she was a little disappointed that we weren't going all the way to Mistletoe Mountain in The North Pole (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse). On the drive home she kept saying, "Mom, I forgot to give Santa a hug!" Unfortunately, we waited over 2 hours to see Santa and there was no way I was waiting in that line again. We had a great time and we got some great pictures of the kids today. I think Harrison looks like a chunky little elf! He smiles all the time now (except in most pictures, of course) and he has started to laugh!







2 wonderful comments:

Catherine said...

I LOVE Lily's hat! So so cute!

Crafty Momma said...

cute christmas pictures! I really want to get some of delia with santa, but we'll see!