Friday, September 19, 2008

Lily's 3 Year Portraits!

We had Lily's pictures taken at JC Penney, they are so great with kids. They do a really great job of getting the kids to look at the camera, something I usually struggle with.


9 wonderful comments:

Pahua Fam said...

That is the most beautiful picture. I am so jealous, just this morning I was going to make an appointment for Cam to get her 2year pics but I am so afraid that she won't be a very good sport about it. Lily is super girly I would imagine that she loves getting her picture taken. Cam would probably need a truck or train to keep her interested. lol!

Shelly and Ben said...

She's going to be a knock-out just like her mommy!!!! I love you Tracy!! I miss you SOOOOOO much!!! You're like another sister to me. *hugs*

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

Hey Tracy! Its Tag's cousin Lindsay. How are you doing? Your little girl is so beautiful! I have not talked you and your family since your wedding. My sister Kacy and my Dad told me about your blog and I just had to check it out and add you to my list, I hope that is ok. I saw on Marilyn's blog that Thomas is getting married, thats awesome! I hope all is well with you guys and I hope we can now keep in touch!

BradandMelanie said...

Those turned out really nice, I can't believe how much Lily has grown up since we left - she is getting to be a big girl - it all happens so fast :)

Ali Richardson said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I love 'em all!
XOXO

Jessica said...

Awwwww! They turned out great, what a cutie. Thanks for sharing.

Ryan & Keri said...

I think the one you blew up, and then #8 and #12 are my favorites! She's so beautiful, Tracy!

The Watson Family said...

Lily is such a little lady already!

Crafty Momma said...

Lily is such a cute kid...always ahs been! The pictures are adorable!! How neat to have you and your cute pregant belly in the pictures too. That will make for some great memories. Delia held the same flower in her easter pictures! (which I didn't post) and it turned out great! They are so good with capturing the right moments. I'm going to get christmas portraits done this time. Exciting!!