My friend Janna and I took the kids into the mountains to Golden Gate Canyon State Park today to see the Fall colors. In another week or two the leaves will be really beautiful, but with a baby coming next week I thought we probably shouldn't wait much longer to go. We had a lot of fun walking around and enjoying the scenery. We packed lunches and Lily really enjoyed playing with rocks and sticks.
6 months ago

8 wonderful comments:
What a beautiful backdrop for pictures. I sometimes wish that we had seasons here is CA because I love the fall colors but I change my mind when I see snow storms on the news. :)
PS- I got Cam's 2 year pictures done today. Hooray! Didn't get a whole lot of smiles but she didn't walk out or cry either. :)
Looks like a great adventure!!! Bye the way, I really LOVE your hair color, it looks great on you!!
XO
Looks beautiful. Good idea to go out one last time before the baby comes....Yay....next week! If you need anything in the next little while, please call me. We'd love to have Lily over for the day while you sleep or get ready for the baby or after the baby comes, so you can sleep. Jared is leaving, so we are just here all the time.....So call me!
I know it has been awhile since we have spoken, but hey we are family and I really think we should keep in better contact. Anyway beautiful family, I love your blog its cute!
It looks so pretty! Erik and I are going to take a trip up to the mountains with the kids to show them the fall colors. That looks like a cool place to go. I have a little something for your baby too. I need to get your address again. I think I have your phone #...when will I not be such a slacker?
So pretty, we'll have to drive up there and check it out!
What a beautiful girl and scenery! I LOVELOVELOVE fall! The leaves are so beautiful.
So cute to see her with all those boys! I'll bet it was refreashing to go and do that! You look really good and you're such a cute mom! I'm am so excited and I think about you every day. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
Post a Comment