With only about 3 weeks left I thought I would post another picture. I also wanted to show that my friend Mary Lynn just dyed my hair. I feel pretty good except of course I have all the usual pregnancy complaints. It's hard to sleep at night, I'm always tired . . .etc. It's hard to complain at all though when you know you have a healthy baby. I'm so glad my doctor is going to induce me about a week early. It's nice knowing that I won't be overdue. Tag's brother is getting married in Las Vegas on November 1st. The baby will be a month old when we drive out there. I wasn't going to go if the baby was only 2 or 3 weeks old. I'm one of those paranoid parents who thinks it's best (for us) to keep babies inside until they are 6 weeks old. Traveling with a one month old is pushing it for me, but I'm sure it will be fine. Even when we get back I will still be careful about taking the baby to germ infested places like the store and church. We are so excited that Tom is getting married. However, Lily thinks that she gets to marry him. I think I will need to clear up that little misunderstanding before we go or we are going to have a very disappointed little girl who thought she was going to be the bride. Maybe I shouldn't let her watch Cinderella or The little Mermaid anymore, or at least until after the wedding. Of course her favorite part of those movies is when they get married at the end. She loves brides and weddings, so I think she's really going to love going to Vegas.
6 months ago

10 wonderful comments:
Ooooh, your hair looks great! what a pretty color...perfect for Fall! Really cute baby bump (you're still so tiny everywhere else, awesome). Only 3 more weeks to go, yay! I can't wait to see pics of the little one :)
(we find out what we're having in about 7 weeks, so I'll keep you posted for sure).
xoxoxo
Still as cute as ever! You are all belly and so tiny every where else. How exciting that you will have your healthy baby boy in just 3 weeks. Can you believe it?!
Lily is all girl isn't she? That is really cute that she thinks she is the one getting married. It's so funny what goes on in kids little minds. I love the innocence. We love you Lily!
Oh wow!! This picture makes it almost look like you are wearing one of those pregnancy suits! I'm sure you are super ready. Your hair looks really nice too. I've been wanting to get bangs. Dave is always so discouraging when I want to change my hair. He says, "You aren't supposed to make drastic changes to your hair when you are pregnant." Mostly because you end up regretting a last minute rash decision. But I've been thinking about it for weeks and I'm still wanting to do it. So that should show that I'm thinking rationally, right??!!
That is so funny that Lily thinks she is the one getting married. What a QT! Fun dress too!
We find out what we are having in a week or two. I'm excited and we'll call you right away.
Yeah! Boys are sooo fun! I'm excited for you! Kept it up ! Those last few months are killer!!
Love your hair color! It's just gorgeous. So jealous you only have 3 more weeks. You are a good mom to be careful about germs, better safe than sorry I always say!
Your hair looks great, Tracy! And I love the story about Lily. That's so funny that this young she already loves "the getting married part". Maybe she's destined to become a wedding coordinator or something. Your mom definitely has that talent, so why not your child??! And I hope all goes well with your delivery! That's so exciting--only 3 weeks! YEA!
At first glance I didn't think you had a shirt on! :) You look so cute! You make me want to be prego too! I love the hair, very striking! Now all you need to do is get a pedicure (if you haven't already) so your feet look cute in the stirups! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!!!
You look sooo ready!! ;) That's great that your doctor is going to induce you early! I hope my doctor does with our second!! I can't believe you are going to travel with him being only 4 weeks old...I'm glad you're doing it ;) But I know you will keep him safe from all the germs! I can't wait. I'm so excited for you!
Sorry for the dumpster shot. I could have thought that one out better. I just wanted everyone who reads this to know that Tracy looks way cuter and much smaller than she appears in this picture. You're doing great. Love you!
Oh my gosh I know what you mean about good pregnancy pictures and bad ones....The other one is definately better you skinny little girl....belly and all!
I had Mia take about ten pictures of me to get my shot for my blog before I got an angle that didn't make me look like a total whale! It all depends on what you are wearing and the angle. Putting your actual belly on their is very brave, but you look great! If I wasn't trying to hide pre-existing love handles, I'd show everyone my belly.
Post a Comment