I'm not saying that my friend Susan didn't take a good picture of me last time. There are just good pregnancy days and bad pregnancy days. I wouldn't say that this is necessarily a good pregnancy day, but I think I got a better belly shot this time. Susan and I were laughing at how that last shot of me really isn't the best picture in the world. I'm trying not to laugh in these photos because I had to keep setting the timer and then run into place. I took several pictures that cut off my head before I finally got the first one. Okay, so while writing this I decided that I should go for it and bare all . . . . behold my big belly for all to see. I hope I don't offend anyone with my white stomach. I'm so glad I have only 3 weeks left :)
6 months ago

11 wonderful comments:
You look so cute! By the way, you don't look huge. :)
It's a cute belly--so small. I can't wait to see what's inside! He's going to be precious!
:You look awsome. I never look that good when I'm 8 months along. Good Job! So it soulnds like you are planning on naming your baby Lord Voldemort, huh? Tom Riddle might go over better. I guess he's your baby. :)
Ok, I totally know how you feel, but big belly aside you truly are small everywhere else. What are friends for if not to feed into the vanity (ha ha kidding of course) Good job on only gaining 25lbs too! You really do look great (for being so big) kidding again. Only 3 weeks left. Love you!
Tracy!! You are so tiny and cute! That is amazing. You should have seen my sister, Jackie! She was huge. I am so excited to meet this beautiful baby boy. I wish you the best with the delivery and look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Wow, you are right. You probably dropped about 20 lbs. in this photo. Your not vain...being pregnant and vain at the same time is a contradiction. It is a shame we have never seen each other pregnant. You will get out of it for the wedding photos. I, on the other hand, will be will in the thick of it. Is it best to stand facing front or sideways?? Hum....
Super Cute!!! I like all the photos, but as a mom and a current prego, I totally know what you mean. xoxo
You crack me up!!! That email had me laughing so hard, laughing because I so know what you mean!!!! Your belly is so cute!!! I love it! Way to go on the 25 lb thing, I'm one of those who refuses to allow myself to eat everything in the name of pregnancy because I know that later I'll have to pay for it and I won't feel like paying for it later-heck after a baby you don't feel like anything!!! Can't wait to see the bambino!
MAria
Tracy! You look great!! I am so excited that I found your blog (through catherine's!). Here comes the countdown...i'm so excited for you guys!
You're adorable. I hope I can hold it all in as well as you have!
You are so cute and your belly looks small for having just three weeks left - hang in there. It's weird how your belly does look different in this picture than the first. I took a picture when I was pregnant where he must have been laying sideways at the time (or something) because it looked like there was a literal spare tire around my midsection - instead of a nice round pregnant belly. I took another picture the next day and it looked totally normal, so I know what you mean about good belly days and bad ones :)
Post a Comment