With only 5 weeks left it's time to start refreshing my memory. I have the best doctor, he is going to induce me on October 3rd (9 days early) so that I can make it to my brother-in-law's wedding. There is a lot to remember when you have a baby. Here are some great reminders of the do's and don'ts that I got off of my friend Jessica's blog. Thanks Jess!


















6 months ago

15 wonderful comments:
Yahoo! Only five weeks left! I am sure you are super excited and I SURE you will keep us all in the loop when your new little one arrives. Thanks for refreshing my on how to care for a baby---that was funny!
WOW! I've never heard of a doctor inducing labor early because of a social engagement before, that's so AWESOME!! Congrats, I'm so happy for you guys. Keep us posted for sure, I can't wait to see pics of your bouncing baby boy! xoxo
Ha! Love it! Hey thanks for the B-day card too! I totally cried laughing! It make my day great!!
That made me LAUGH! Good thing you had that refresher course!
Tracy, we have to get together soon. I am really going to want to see that cute new baby boy of yours of course. I have your home phone # on the email so I will make it my goal to pick it up and call this week. Erik also wants to get together with Taggert for lunch sometime. I have to get his cell phone # from you. Thank goodness for those baby instructions right? It's a good reminder (ha ha) Love you guys!
Oh! I didn't realize that you shouldn't pick up babies by their head! Gosh, nwonder my kids are the way they are. How funny are those instructions? I am so happy for you and am excited to see your baby in a few weeks.
LOL!!! Ben and I are laughing SO hard!!! It was a great pick-me-up. Oh, and I guess I ought to let Trent out of the dog kennel huh......
FIVE WEEKS!!! YEA!!! That's so exciting! And how wonderful that your friend shared her treasures of baby knowledge--what would you have done without them? I almost stuck my baby in a fishtank one time too. I think these are the funniest cards I've ever seen. Where did she find them? (I'm emailing you my address.)
Tracy,
I tried to email you and let you know I finally worked on my blog. It only took about 8 or 9 months to decide to do something else with it, but I made it. Come see our boys at bradynandnancy.blogspot.com
I am so grateful I can peek into your life and see what you're up to. Love you!
Crap!!! I've been doing it wrong all along! I'm so excited for you! When I had Logan it was amazing how much I had forgotten about newborns. Rachel was potty trained by then and Logan would go hours without a change! I completely forgot how often you have to change them. Plus, accept it now that the second one will just have to cry more than your first ever did. It's sad, but true and there's nothing you can do to change that, unless you can get plastic surgery and have two more arms and one more head attatched. Good Luck!
Maria :)
Too funny! Loved those do's and don'ts. That's so nice that you know when he's coming! What a cool doctor.
BTW: have you chosen a name for him yet? And I love your new blog look! You changed just before I started writing this! I'm still figuring out what to do with mine!
I really really like yours!!
Okay so I guess it didn't record my first comment...anyway.. I tought those were hilarious! The funnisest one is the nose cleaning because I sometimes do it the "wrong" way!! Just the last couple of months! Her bugars are so much bigger now and tend to hang right there on the edge!
Tracy, I just gave a long-time friend of mine, your contact info. I'm not sure if they will call you, but they may. Their unborn baby is expected to be born with a hole in its heart, as well as some other extensive heart problems. They're currently attending Primary Children's of SLC for medical care. Anyway, any help would be wonderful! Many thanks!
Freaking Hilarious! I can't wait to meet the little man! Have you guys come up with a name yet???
Post a Comment