Lily loves wearing dresses and loves to get her picture taken. I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again, LILY IS ALL GIRL!!!!
6 months ago
(The Sweet Life)
Lily loves wearing dresses and loves to get her picture taken. I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again, LILY IS ALL GIRL!!!!
Posted by Tracy Giles at 7:59 PM
4 wonderful comments:
That is just the cutest. My little lady will wear a dress but it must be paired with some Thomas the Train shoes!! lol!! I love that dress, I think I saw something similar when I was shopping for Cam at Gymboree. I don't really buy too many dresses for my tom-boy! :)
What a cute girl! She looks so cute in her dress!
Mia's words..."Ahhhh how cute"
I love the dress and pig tails....she looks older every time I see her!
She is getting so big! I'll bet you are having fun dressing her up too!! I love little girls..They are so much fun!
Post a Comment