Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!

We decided to have Lily's birthday party a little early this year. She'll be 3 in about 2 weeks. For months Lily has been asking for a Minnie Mouse birthday party, so that's what we had. My mom bought her the Minnie Mouse costume to go along with the party. She had a great time. We let her invite a few friends over and they enjoyed making hats, decorating butterfly sandwiches, and hitting the pinata. Lily had a blast and hasn't stopped talking about it. I made those fun cookies again as the party favors. I added a stick to make them look like lollipops. It was a great day!







11 wonderful comments:

Dannenbergs said...

Happy Birthday Lily! Paul had a fun time. The washing car pics are really cute.

Pahua Fam said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day. She is totally cute in her Minnie Mouse costume. I am happy to hear that she liked her gift. I hope the jacket isn't too too big. I got the jacket on the Disney Store website and they actually do the personalization. I bought Cameron the same one because it was so cute, she hasn't worn it yet. Maybe when we take her to Disneyland for the first time. I am glad that she liked the little dolly and bottles, such a cute girly girl. Cam is still into trucks, cars, and of course Thomas! No princess stuff in our house....yet!?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Ali Richardson said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!! e hope all your wishes come true pretty girl!!
xoxo

Freddy and Mandy said...

I can't believe she's 3! One day they're an infant, totally helpless, the next they're blowing out candles for their 3rd birthday! Happy birthday, Lily bird!

Jessica said...

Lily is so cute! It seems like she was just born! :) Good thing we don't live close, otherwise we would be twinners in that cute green maternity shirt (from Target, right?) :)

Crafty Momma said...

How fun! I'm glad lily got the party she wanted. I'm hoping that Delia will want a strawberry shortcake party just because I want it!! But we'll see! She of course will get whatever party she wants! ;) I'm throwing a somewhat small party at a small cute park tucked away in a nice little neighborhood with cupcakes and icecream and of course presents from just us! No one has RSVP'd that they are coming only a bunch that cannot come! So I hope someone show up so it won't be a complete flop. Anway. I like the cookies on a stick very creative! See you need to give yourself more credit on being creative!

Crafty Momma said...

Oh and you look totally fabulous by the way!! I had to do a double take..you don't look pregnant at all and I love your hair!

Ryan & Keri said...

What a fun party! I can't believe another year has passed.

BradandMelanie said...

Happy Birthday Lily! She makes a super cute Minnie Mouse and I just love the lolipop cookies - that is a great idea - I might have to try it out!

The Wanbergs said...

Happy Birthday, Lily! She looks so cute in her Minnie outfit! I can't believe she is three already.

jaredelizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Lilly! I love the sucker/cookie party favor....very cute and unique. Sorry we missed it!