Some friends from church invited us to go boating with them on Saturday. Of course Lily loved it and had no fear. Tag went wake boarding for the first time and to no surprise he got up on his first try. He's one of those lucky guys that succeeds at everything he tries to do. I have no doubt that with some practice Tag could be really good at wake boarding. We also enjoyed a fun trip around the reservoir on the tubes. I couldn't let everyone else have all the fun! The girl holding Lily is Bailey, she is Lily's babysitter and the daughter of our friends who took us out. We had a great Saturday afternoon.
6 months ago

4 wonderful comments:
Looks like you all had fun. I am surprised that Lily wasn't seasick. Very cool! I have yet to take Cameron on any type of boat.
Sounds like the perfect summer Saturday!
No wake boarding for you, huh? Why not???? :) How are you feeling?
Lilly, You are so brave! I'm too chicken to go on a boat. You have to teach me someday.
Post a Comment