Lily has recently discovered the Little Mermaid and she loves it!! She now uses a fork for a hair brush :) Such a silly kid! Also, she has decided she wants to get married just like Ariel and wants the same wedding dress except it needs to be pink! Lily is all girl!
6 months ago

3 wonderful comments:
Oh my gosh she is so cute! And has grown a lot since we last saw her. I'm sorry but I don't have your phone number your cell doesn't work anymore. I've been busy! Rich has left for the summer to start a business with friends and I've been swamped with school, clinicals and work. Lame. I'll be done with this crazy quarter mid September and Rich will be home for a few weeks then too, maybe we should get together then.
She has a great imagination. What a cute GIRL! Cameron is such a tom-boy that I can't even imagine her loving pink and princess movies. Her favorite color is Orange! My niece Lauren, who is now 19, was obsessed with The Little Mermaid. So much so that I drew all of the characters for her birthday party when she turned 3. It is also my sister's favorite Disney movie. I hope you got Lily's birthday package! xoxo
Pink makes everything better! What a funny girl! Matthew actually likes The Little Mermaid too. He always tells me that he's a "guppy fish".
Post a Comment