ONLY BORING WOMEN HAVE IMMACULATE HOMES. I just got that quote off of a friend's blog. I'm sure it's not true, but it did make me feel better about not having an immaculate home.
Tracy, when you update, you UPDATE. Holy cow...or maybe it's just that I haven't been online in a while since I've been in Provo with my family. I'll post a picture of Don's kids when I get to posting.
Ha, Ha! I had that quote on my fridge for the longest time. I had to put something up to remind me to stop caring so much about the mess. That's great!
My long lost sister, how have you been? long time no talk...you havent been to the past few book clubs... :( well, this next one in august is at my house, so you better come!!!! talk to you later!
8 wonderful comments:
Tracy, when you update, you UPDATE. Holy cow...or maybe it's just that I haven't been online in a while since I've been in Provo with my family. I'll post a picture of Don's kids when I get to posting.
Ha, Ha! I had that quote on my fridge for the longest time. I had to put something up to remind me to stop caring so much about the mess. That's great!
I love it! My mom use to say, "Dull people have a clean house."
My long lost sister, how have you been? long time no talk...you havent been to the past few book clubs... :( well, this next one in august is at my house, so you better come!!!! talk to you later!
I need to be more boring:) xoxo
I'm so boring! Just kidding, yeah right, my house immaculate.
That makes me feel better too!
Woohoo, I'm far from boring!! On a good day my house is "presentable"
Post a Comment