My mom works in Long Beach so last week Lily and I spent an afternoon at the Aquarium and walking around the marina while she got some work done. The weather was really nice; I forgot how much I miss the warm ocean breeze. We have had really nice weather the whole time we've been here. There have been some hot days but for the most part it's been consistently in the 70's. While at the aquarium Lily enjoyed getting a pink fish painted on her hand, playing on the playground, and touching the sea life. She also loved seeing the Queen Mary, but what kid doesn't get excited about seeing a ship that big!
6 months ago

2 wonderful comments:
What a cute outfit Lily has on, I love that little jacket. You will have to let me know how she enjoyed the aquarium. I have been thinking about taking Cameron there. Sorry I didn't make it to your baby bbq, it was Cameron's birthday and we ended up seeing my niece and nephew one last time before they went back to Virginia.
Funny how even though I lived in California for over 15 years, my trips were few and far between, especially as I got older. BUt now that I'm in Colorado, I long for going to the beach. You don't know what you've got until it's gone... :(
Post a Comment