Friday, July 4, 2008

The Beach House

This is the beach house that we stayed in this last week. It's located just north of Aliso Beach in Laguna. It's been so nice hanging out in Laguna for the week. I love how laid back it is here; it's the perfect spot to vacation. Whenever I come back it always makes me so grateful that I was able to grow up in such a beautiful place. I only got a picture of one of the bedrooms, but the other one is just as cute. There is a courtyard with every kind of fruit tree you could imagine. Lily has had a blast here!



7 wonderful comments:

Pahua Fam said...

What a cute place. So happy that you had a great time in Laguna.

Kelly said...

My dream house:) It was so great seeing you! You look AMAZING by the way! I love that we can pick up like no time has passed....I just love ya!!! XOXO

BradandMelanie said...

That is such a cute place, it sounds like you are having a great time out there!

Jessica said...

I love California and I've only visited, I can only imagine the connection you must have with all those wonderful things after growing up there! That beach house is BEAUTIFUL, looks like paradise to me!!

Catherine said...

That looks so fun! I want to stay at a beach house!!!! Glad you guys are back though, let's get together soon!

Jennifer Groves said...

Looks so amazing and relaxing. I am truly amazed at your energy to travel and camp, and everything while you are pregnant. You look great!

Ryan & Keri said...

What a beautiful place to stay! California's beaches are gorgeous! I'm glad you could get back, and I love all of the pics of Lily at the breakfast. She's sneaky--the stroller incident. That's so funny.