Looking at the box makes me want to eat some RIGHT NOW! I love your blog! Even though I don't comment all the time, I enjoy reading and keeping up to date on your family!
I still have that one in our freezer that you left for us. I need to go eat it! It's been so hot lately and that sounds perfect to eat it right now! Have fun in California!
7 wonderful comments:
Looking at the box makes me want to eat some RIGHT NOW! I love your blog! Even though I don't comment all the time, I enjoy reading and keeping up to date on your family!
You are soooooooo pregnant! lol!
Makes me hungry just looking at the box!
I saw them at the store today and was so tempted!
I love them too, but don't buy them very often because they are a bit pricey. With 5 in our family, they go rather quickly. But soooo good!
I still have that one in our freezer that you left for us. I need to go eat it! It's been so hot lately and that sounds perfect to eat it right now! Have fun in California!
Reid & I love those! It has been a while since we have bought them... oh how tasty! I think I might have to get some again now. :)
Post a Comment