Many of you know what youth conference is, but for those of you who don't, every year our church does a 3 day conference for the youth ages 14 -18. Tag and I were asked to be on the committee that plans the conference. We have always loved working with the youth in our area, but this time we got to work with the youth in our area and surrounding areas. We had a total of 150 youth at the conference this year. Tag and I got to put on the Talent Show/ Impromptu. The committee really wanted everyone to be able to participate. It was hard to think of a show that we could put on that lasted just an hour and included all 150 kids. We ended up doing something along the lines of "Who's Line Is It Anyway". We'd like to think it was pretty successful. The youth seemed to enjoy it, I guess that's all that matters. The 3 days consisted of a service project, games, classes, dance, etc. I think I enjoyed the water games the most. Here are some pictures from the conference.
6 months ago

5 wonderful comments:
You made me miss my calling in Young Womens for about half a minute. Looks like fun and I'm sure the kids loved the talent show.
Oh my gosh, I miss Youth Conference! They were so much fun. Of course, none of us knew how much time and thought went into them. That's the downfall of becoming an adult...you learn the hard way! (Coming from the writer, director, and choreographer of our wards Road Show!)
How fun! I bet you guys were great for this calling!
Looks like the kids had a blast! Good job on the planning!
So fun, that's so great you were able to have so many there!
Post a Comment