Friday, October 29, 2010

Our Big Announcement!

Many people know that we have been looking at moving for quite awhile.  We almost ended up in DC and San Diego.  Well, a job offer has come in and Tag has accepted.  Are you ready to find out where???  It looks like we are going . . . . . to be staying right where we are!  Tag just accepted a promotion right here in Denver.  The super exciting news is that he gets to work from home now!  We will be turning our basement into a home office for him.  We are excited that we get to stay.  We've put a lot of work into our house and it's nice that we are going to be around a little longer to enjoy it.  The only downside to this awesome new job is that he'll occasionally have to travel to places like Hawaii and Alaska.  Poor guy.  It'll be rough, but he's making the sacrifices for our family.  I'm very proud of him.  He really deserves this new job and has worked hard for it.  Congrats Tag!

7 wonderful comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

I can't tell you how excited and happy I am for me, oh,and you guys too. I am so sick of all my good friends moving away and I was particularly sad to see you guys go. So, yippee. Oh, and Jared will be glad he still has someone to go on mandates with. =)

Beth said...

Hooray! That is great!

Ali Richardson said...

Congrats!!! I have to say, I was pulling for San Diego (for obvious reasons), but am happy you get to stay in your beautiful house.
Miss you!!! xo

Marlise said...

That's great! Congratulations--it's the best of both worlds, for YOU guys, because he got the promotion. And for US because you are staying! :)

Pahua Fam said...

Congrats! I was really hoping for San Diego but getting to stay put is even better. Having a Daddy that works from home is a great thing, we often forget how lucky we are to have Mike home all the time. His office is out in the backyard so he is always just a stones throw away. It is great! Congrats to ALL of you :)

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

Congrats Tag! Looks like that guest room will be available a little longer!! YAY for us ;)

Crafty Momma said...

That's awesome!! The closer to me the better!! Maybe you gus to move to Durango!! yes, I am selfish! We need to see each other again! I am going mad without seeing you for 2 years!