We don't really do Halloween costume themes, but this year I semi attempted it - Toy Story style. Lily went as Jessie, Harrison was Weezy the penguin, and Lucy was Hamm the pig. I'm very disappointed at the lack of pictures I got of our children at the church Trunk Or Treat. At least you'll get the idea.
Jessie the yodeling cowgirl!
Lily trying to bop the boys on the head.
Eating a doughnut on a string.
Weezy the Penguin
Harrison trying to bop the boys on the head.
Harrison begging to go outside to start the Trunk Or Treat
Here is our cute little Hamm the pig!
Yes, we turned her pacifier into a snout :)
Tag and I did not dress up this year. I know, we are so lame. I felt like the 80's party took care of my desire to dress up again. We hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

6 wonderful comments:
I love the snout!! How do you play that cool Wack-a-Mole game with the boys? I went as a "Down Economy" to school--Monopoly money all over my shoes and ankles. Oh, and a toilet seat over my head.
They look so cute! (shhhh....your ward party looks ten times more fun than ours was.....but you didn't hear it from me.) Happy Halloween! See you in a few weeks and can't wait!
Happy Halloween! I love the little piggy binky, so cute :) I am trying to take advantage of the "themed" costumes while Christian doesn't have an opinion. I'm sure if he could talk he would say that he would prefer to be a super hero and not Ariel's best pal Flounder. lol!
My kids loved seeing Jessie! And we all loved the snout! Too cute! Miss you, girl!
SO SO SO sweet!!! That pacifier snout is my fave, very clever! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Seriously, that chalk board was SO easy to make, you could totally do it. Just find a cheap frame (not an open frame, one with glass and a backing), some chalkboard spray paint, painters tape, and that's about it. YOU CAN DO IT! xo
cute snout. hope all is well with you all. We have friends that moved out to the denver area. So if their is a family with 5 kids (Sorenson) tell them we know each other.
Post a Comment