Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Breaking News!

We have a sitter . . . . Well, she sits for extended periods of time, but today I could actually get up and walk away and she still sat there.  She does tumble over when she gets really excited.  I took some pictures of Lucy sitting next to Harrison.  Now we just need to work on rolling over.  She is not interested in moving at all.  She is very content staying in one place.



2 wonderful comments:

Season said...

AHHH she's just so cute!!!! I can't wait for her and Clara to hang out over Thanksgiving. Maybe we should get them friendship bracelets???

Mad Hadder said...

I thought you meant a BABYSITTER as in you're going to do something that requires a sitter!!! Weird how the mind can jump to so many conclusions in just a matter of seconds. She is GOOD at it! Sitting, I mean. From sitting to...?