I love pictures! I'm sure you haven't notice that by now. I'm also sure there is some blog etiquette rule somewhere that says in order to have a cool blog that everyone wants to read you are only supposed to pick the best one or two pictures that best describe what you are writing about, and that too many pictures can be whatever, blah, blah, blah. Well, since I'm not petitioning for blog of the year, I'm not going to hold back. I actually get very disappointed when I read someone's blog hoping to find lots of pictures and don't. Anyway . . .
Another reason for the trip was to see our family just outside of Vegas. We stopped and stayed a few days there.
This is my grandfather on my mom's side.
This is my step grandmother.
On the way home we stopped off in Glenwood Springs, CO to meet up with Tag. He was there for work. The kids were so excited to see him and it was nice to relax a little bit. This was a very busy trip for us. We spent the next day in Aspen soaking up all the fall colors and beautiful mountains.
There was a fire and we got to watch the helicopter put it out. Pretty neat.
I just realized that all of my Aspen pictures are with my mom. I will add those later.

0 wonderful comments:
Post a Comment