Thursday, September 30, 2010

Harrison's 2nd Birthday!

Harrison turned 2 today!  Since we had his birthday party in CA with family, I thought it would be fun to just head out to the zoo today with some friends.  

Now that is a good PB & J sandwich!
 Currently, one of his favorite animals is the tiger .  We stood for about 20 minutes and watched this mama tiger with her 4 cubs.  I think this was definitely the highlight of his day, seeing as how he is still talking about it.






 I think they all enjoyed their day at the zoo!  Happy Birthday Harrison!



In the morning Harrison got to open a present from Lily and Lucy and a present from Grammy and Grandpa Hadd

Thanks for the dinosaurs, Grammy and Grandpa!
I think he looks exactly like Tag in this picture.
 He was more excited about the bag the present came in!

5 wonderful comments:

Hillfivesome said...

YEah for the zoo. We are heading there today. We sure love little Harrison. You have the cutest family Tracy. Keep up the awesome work. You are such a good example to me of a great mom.

Mad Hadder said...

That looks like awesome fun! Four cubs!! Is that unusual?? I guess tigers ARE cats and therefore can have litters! Wish we were there to play dinosaurs! How's the dvd? I haven't ever seen it.

Freddy and Mandy said...

So big so fast! Holy cow!

The Allens said...

Two already! Wow! Your kids are sure cute. I love the bench pictures you have for your heading.

Crafty Momma said...

Lily is so beautiful!!! love that girl! I wish I could see her now all grown up! these kids are growing up way too fast!