Lily woke up to fun decorations and a few presents.
Then we went to Lily's school for her orientation. We've decided to have Lily do another year of preschool. Her birthday is so close to the cut off date, we just feel much better about her being the oldest instead of the youngest. If you want to get me talking about all the reasons why we believe it better to be the oldest instead of the youngest just ask and I would be happy to talk your ear off, otherwise, I'll just keep my opinion to myself - for now! That does sound like a fun and heated blog post though.
Anyway, we love Lily's preschool teacher. She's going to have a great year!
Lily wanted her dad to take her bowling and to dinner for her birthday. These are pictures of them heading out. They have so much fun together!
They got back late, but I let Harrison stay up because he wanted to sing Happy Birthday to Lily. I love this picture of him singing to her. He loves her so much! Lily requested her favorite lemon bunt cake with strawberries.
Happy Birthday Lily! You truly are a miracle and we love you so much! I can't imagine this world without you in it!

2 wonderful comments:
I just love the Lucy, Daddy, and truck pics. Hope they had a good time.
Happy Birthday lily! Delia is will be close to the cut off date too and depending on how much she learns in the motessori preschool next year will determine if we feel she is ready or not, but ht etrick is that all her friends will be starting that year and if we did another year of preschool it would be another big chunk of money..it's really expensive for the week long all school year program..hence why she is not going this year. I am doing a preschool swap 2 days a weeks with some other moms! It has been so great for Delia to learn and socialize. the next 2 weeks it's my turn to teach and I am sooo excited! the topic is transportation. I forgot how much I love teaching!! Maybe I will do this later as an extra income when I am done having kids and they are all in school! Kids learn so much more now in preschool than I did 20 yrs ago! They are still getting plenty of education even if you choose the hold them back a year and if you like the school I don't see anyting wrong with it! I don't want Delia to be the youngest in her class either!
Post a Comment