Our church put on a ward camp out. We thought it would be fun to go and take the kids camping at least once this summer. Twice for Harrison because he went on the father and son camp out. We had a great time. They had planned a family fear factor game. I got only one picture and that was of Tag covered in shaving cream and Lily had to throw Cheetos onto to his face. The team with the most Cheetos won. Tag set up our zip line and spent a good amount of time giving every kid a turn. This was Harrison's first time on the zip line and he cried the entire time. The kids slept really well. It was very cold out and I was so worried that I would wake up to a frozen baby in the morning, so I didn't sleep at all. I was constantly checking Lucy, who slept through the night. At around 5:00 am a pack of wild dogs or coyotes were making quite the ruckus nearby. We had a really great time.
6 months ago

1 wonderful comments:
Gotta take that Cheeto event right into my classroom somehow.
Post a Comment