Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happenings

We haven't really been up to much. I thought I would just post some pictures I've taken in the last few weeks. Lily LOVES to be the special helper at school. Being the special helper means you get to bring a parent, bring the snack, and assist the teacher with special responsibilities - a job Lily does not take lightly:) The letter of the week was F, so Lily brought: Fish crackers, Fruit, and Fruit punch. They don't ask that the snack match the letter of the week, it's just an example of how serious Lily is about this whole special helper thing!








She had her first swim lesson today! She did awesome!




 The kids love playing in the water table. It's probably my favorite thing to do too.



I've been kind of lazy when I pull out my camera lately.  I've haven't been paying much attention to keeping things in focus.  

4 wonderful comments:

Mad Hadder said...

Here's what you do Trac. Fill that water table with Jello!!!! Pink coat pictures??????????????

Tracy Giles said...

Pink coat pictures are coming!!!!! It's just super warm now and I really want to get beautiful snow pictures. I have a picture in my head of how I want it to look. She wore it to church on Sunday. People seriously stop me every time she wears it to ask either where we got it or to tell her that she has the most beautiful coat. She loves it.

Tracy Giles said...

Oh, and I have done that before - Jello. Except I use a regular gelatin mold. Then I let Lily use eyedroppers and squirt food colored water into it the mold. It's a lot of fun, but not Harrison age appropriate. I think having a water table is one of the greatest "toys" to have. So many possibilities. Harrison's favorite is when we fill it with beans.

Pahua Fam said...

I love how serious she is about her little helper job, it reminds me of Cameron the little perfectionista! Miss you guys!