Monday, February 1, 2010

The Big Belly!

Here it is and growing at a rapid pace! Ignore my crooked painting and couch that still needs to be put back together. Lily can take a pretty good picture!

4 wonderful comments:

Season said...

How far along are you again? And I really like that shirt.

Tracy Giles said...

I'm just about 23 weeks, but I look 7 months. At least my weight is still low. This is the biggest I've been with all my pregnancies and the reason why I've taken so long to post a picture :) It's all good though :)

Crafty Momma said...

big belly..whatever!! You always look cute pregnant! You know how big I get...and I have already gained 25 lbs & I'm only 25 weeks...yikes! but at least I am still fitting into 1 pair of my regular jeans..how that is working I do not know..but I swear I have those same jeans you are wearing!

Jessica said...

You look fantastic!!! Isn't it so fun how you look pregnant SOONER with each child you have?