Thursday, January 7, 2010

January Spring Cleaning

Tag and I have been cleaning everything out.  Bags and bags have been taken to Good Will.  A few days ago I realized that Lily's bathroom drawer was in desperate need of some attention.  We cleaned it out and I made a new place for her hair bows.  It was easy and very inexpensive.  The best part is she loves it.  Now I need to find a place to hang it, finish filling it up with bows, and make sure that all the bows make it back on the ribbon after being used.  I love fun projects that don't take very much time to complete.


10 wonderful comments:

Taggart said...

Wow! What a great idea! I'm so excited that we won't be seeing any of lily's hair things all over the house anymore. Good job!

Ali Richardson said...

SO SO SO pretty!! Well done! Yay for crafts! xoxoxo

Crafty Momma said...

It's adorable! Maybe when Delia gets a little older I will make one too!
with door wreath..
Yeah, after delia completely crumbled a glass one in her hand..I just decided to go with plastic for the door, but all my new ones for our tree are glass. My 20 week mark was during christmas and I need to have it on a Friday because that is christian's day off. The next friday after christmas was new years day..and of course the doctor was closed, so thus I had to wait one more week..tomorrow is the day!! I have been so anxious about it. Some ladies, like you who are behind me are finding out before I do.. I will be almost 22 weeks tomorrow..so at least they will be able to have a good look at everything. I have to know what I am having or I would go nuts..plus it will fun to be able to talk to delia about either a brother or sister, give it an identity, instead of just baby! I think I might be more anxious wondering what you're having than you would!! ;) I will post it tomorrow afternoon! let us know how everything is with the new little one!

Mad Hadder said...

That turned out adorable!!! Did you make Tag one too for all the bows he found and claimed????

jaredelizabeth said...

super cute!!!

Jessica said...

Cute idea... I may copy. How did you attach the ribbons to the wood?

netcampbell said...

I agree with Jessica. I may have to copy too. I have so many hair clips. Check out my new project on facebook. You did a good job Tracy!

Tifani said...

nice!

jaredelizabeth said...

ugggggg....I'm so sorry I didn't check my messages sooner!!! Mason would have LOVED to play with Lily and Harrison. I hope you still got your hair cut and I can't wait to see it. I need one too, but I am so undecided what to do with it that I just don't do anything. sorry again....call me ANYTIME to babysit....even midnight....k. laters

Pahua Fam said...

I love that Tag posted the first comment. lol! Mike loves anything that keeps things organized.