The ultrasound went well today. Looks like it will be a healthy baby . . . GIRL. I really wanted to be surprised, but I think Tag and Lily were ready to know. Lily is so excited to be getting a sister. This is the first time I actually guessed right. I have not felt this baby move very much at all, but the tech kept commenting on what an active girl she is. She was all over the place. Even though she moved around a lot, the tech kept getting really great pictures. The doctor came in and asked if he could use me for a quick training session because the pictures were turning out so well. It's always nice to hear people oohing and aahing over your little baby. They even called me the picture perfect patient. I'm not quite sure how I had anything to do with the baby taking great pictures, but I'll take the compliment any day :) I thought the pictures of her sucking her thumb were the cutest.
6 months ago



16 wonderful comments:
yipeee! congrats!!! What a fabulous picture. she looks like a real person already and the fact that she is sucking her thumb.....so cute!
Those are great pictures! So fun to run into you today. And congrats on the new, healthy darling baby girl that will be joining your family.
She is so cute! Congratulations and I can't wait to hold her!
Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news.
Very exciting!! I'm surprised you found out. I'm sure Lily is excited. Now it will be an even 3 girls, 3 boys.
Wahoo!!!! She'll be beautitul!
YAY YAY YAY!!! That's SO great!!! Congrats! XOXOXOXO
How exciting, I do love girls! Way to go being such a good patient. :)
I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations Lil, you're going to be a great sister.
That's great!! :)
Congrats, can't wait to see her. :)
yeah! congrats! great, great pictures of that darling little girl!
That picture is so CUTE. And I'm just so excited. Here's an idea: Let's name our girls the SAME name! Ha ha. :) Congrats again!
Congrats! So excited for you! The pictures of her sucking her thumb are so cute!
Congrats! You're going in perfect order!! ;) hopefully I will follow in your footsteps! Seems like I was the one to break the mold about7 other women I know are expecting girls..and now you! Guess he'll just have a lot of options for dates! ;) The doctor said the same thing to me too! the first thing she said was: "what a photo genic baby you have" wow, ok. He was being pretty cooperative the majority of the time. My favorite is of the one with his are above his head with his tongue sticking out..I keep that image in my head a lot and am just starting to fall in love with him. I think for me knowing the gender helps me to give it a personality and bond closer to them! ;) It been fun getting boy things! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations, Tracy! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment