My Christmas preset has arrived and I think I'm ready to get started. I've been waiting months to get my hands on this pretty little blue box and now that it's in my possession I'm a little intimidated. I set it by the desk and have spent the last week walking by it not quite sure how to feel. I've heard it can be a very frustrating experience for the first few weeks or months. I finally decided to not let my fears get the best of me. I downloaded it yesterday and I'm going to just hope that I don't go completely insane trying to learn the ropes of Photoshop CS4. I really am very excited. I've been looking forward to this for a long time! I'm sure once I get the hang of it I won't be so nervous. Wish me luck :)
3 wonderful comments:
Awesome!!!!!! Holy Crap that is an expensive photo program. I have its cheap little brother....photoshop elements. You are going to have so much fun!!! I wish we could get together and take pictures then play on the software!!! Maybe some day. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you do!
That's one reason I'm so intimidated by it. It's so expensive, what if my pictures still look the same and Tag spent all that money. I'm still really excited, but definitely feeling the pressure to produce beautiful photos now. I'm sure it's all going to be fine. I can't wait to get started!
Shoot in RAW, it's the best. My other suggestion, READ THE MANUAL and try each thing as you read it so you'll learn it. Good luck!
Post a Comment