It's that time of year! I love it when the snow starts to fall and covers our yard like a beautiful white blanket. Lily loves the snow and was very excited to say the least when she woke up this morning and it was snowing! While Harrison was napping we went outside and had a little fun.





6 months ago

7 wonderful comments:
I heard there was some snow over there! I always love the first snows too. Those are such cute pictures of Lily. You are a great photographer. Hope you are all feeling a lot better!
Love the outfit! There is just something about a snow dusting that is just magical.
Those pictures are precious! Is it really that time of year already?? It's still in the high 60's for us.
I LOVE the idea of taking a trip together. Let's take Shelly and Season too! Where should we "sisters" go?
I love that picture with the snowflake mustache!
How cute!! You are getting better and better every time I see your pictures!Great Job.
SO SO SO beautiful (both Lily and the snow)!!! XOXO
The pictures of Harrison eating his cake are fun. I love that he's squishing the cake between his fingers. I really like the snow pics. I finally hung the pictures you took of our family, and I am absolutely thrilled with them. I love looking at my walls. thanks.
Post a Comment