(The Sweet Life)
My mother in law taught me how to make sushi. We had a blast, and it actually turned out pretty good. Lily enjoyed getting her hands wet.
Yumm! It looks great!
Awesome! Now you have to teach me.....
You guys are doing all of the same things we did! Good times huh! The sushi looks great. Loved the tap dancing, Lil. You know I love that you do that! Hope your Grandma visit was super great!
Looks so YUMMY!
Well done on the sushi- when I'm not prego anymore and willing to eat that you'll have to teach me. I'm so happy Jake liked it though, nice job!
Post a Comment
5 wonderful comments:
Yumm! It looks great!
Awesome! Now you have to teach me.....
You guys are doing all of the same things we did! Good times huh! The sushi looks great. Loved the tap dancing, Lil. You know I love that you do that! Hope your Grandma visit was super great!
Looks so YUMMY!
Well done on the sushi- when I'm not prego anymore and willing to eat that you'll have to teach me. I'm so happy Jake liked it though, nice job!
Post a Comment